5 Reasons Why You Should Attend the Real Acquisitions St. Patrick’s Day Happy Hour on Tuesday, March 17 at 7:00 p.m. at the Wakefield CrowBar- NUMBER 5 is the most persuasive!!.
- We believe investing in real estate is one of the best ways of giving people control over their financial future.
- Every real estate entrepreneurs should have top quality, professional tools at their fingertips in order to make the
best business decisions as quickly as possible.
- Here at Real Acquisitions we feel that personal relationships are just as important as technical information and knowledge. We know that people who are successful have developed their own teams that contribute to their success.
- We also believe that dedicated time to meet and interact with others that share their vision is one of the best and most powerful ways for real estate entrepreneurs to build their own teams.
- BUT, sometimes the serious stuff should be put aside for a moment and have some fun. Join us at the Wakefield Crow Bar and celebrate St. Patty’s day with the RA family!
Thanks to our Sponsors ‘Catalyst Funding’ (832-648-3626), we will put out a plate of hamburger sliders, club sandwiches, and a veggie/fruit tray for as long as they last. Domestic beer will be $3 and they have drink specials for those that like exotic drinks as well. It will be a night of fun, fellowship, and networking for real estate entrepreneurs and you should make plans to join us. RSVP: